1. The 3rd Equity Bear Market in 5 Years!
2. Inflation Spikes!
3. Federal Reserve Panic!
4. Global Energy Crisis!
5. Russia Invades Ukraine!
6. Commodities Skyrocket then Plunge!
7. Stealth Recession?
8. Financial Markets Shift to Value Investing!
9. Cryptocurrency Implodes and Tech Stocks Smacked!
10. Massive Government Spending to Control Inflation?
11. U.S. Housing Market Freezes?
12. Mid-Term Elections November 8th?
J.P.Morgan Guide to the Markets – Asset Class Returns, pg 61 (08/31/2022)
J.P.Morgan Guide to the Markets – Diversification of the Average Investor, pg 63 (08/31/2022)
J.P.Morgan Guide to the Markets – Consumer Finances, pg 24 (08/31/2022)
J.P.Morgan Guide to the Markets – Federal Finances, pg 23 (08/31/2022)
J.P.Morgan Guide to the Markets – The Federal Reserve Balance Sheet, pg 34 (08/31/2022)
J.P.Morgan Guide to the Markets – Emissions Targets & Global Energy Mix, pg 53 (08/31/2022)
1. Top Ten Things to Know About the Midterm Elections?
2. What Are Some of the Best Client Questions We Received This Week?
NetWorth Radio’s Powerful Global Business Leadership Series: Spencer McGowan Interviews Saket Kumar Who Breaks Down The Key Potential Impacts of the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 for The Financial Markets!
Saket Kumar has worked in Investment Management and Investment Banking focused on the Energy and Industrials sector since 2007. Before joining Cushing Asset Management in his current role, he was an analyst at Citadel Investment Group in their long-short market neutral hedge fund strategy, an Investment Banker at Bear Stearns and a Marine Engineer at Anglo Eastern Ship Management.
Mr. Kumar earned his MBA in Finance and Accounting from the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University and a Bachelors in Engineering from Marine Engineering and Research Institute in India. He joined Cushing in 2012.