When I founded the firm, it was important we were named The McGowanGroup. “Group” refers to our team members working together to make great decisions for each client.
Our clients include experienced business leaders who provide advanced insights which empower our overall allocation decisions. The collaborative review process is designed to empower each family member as well as the overall results at our firm. – Spencer McGowan
Wealth Management Designed for Individuals & Businesses
At McGowanGroup, we meet with clients at least quarterly to maintain trust, evaluate performance and adjust goals. Although everyone’s financial plan is unique, we can classify most clients in four groups: executives, investors, entrepreneurs and (HNWI) high-net worth individuals.
We Proudly Serve:
- Business Leaders
- Corporate Executives
- Real Estate Leaders
- Families, Multiple Generation Planning
- Technology Leaders, and yes,
- Rocket Scientists too!
The vision for your own prosperity requires a partner steeped in advanced planning for business leaders. Our clients include retired business owners who were able to take advantage of foresight and apply the structures that capitalized on the success of their businesses. As the founder and owner of McGowanGroup, Spencer McGowan, actually lives the unique challenges of building wealth while building a business.
Admiration for the accomplishments of business leaders and owners provided the inspiration for NetworthRadio back in 2001.
- Detailed planning for Entrepreneurs in Technology, Energy and Real Estate Industries.
- Managing wealth with Cash Flow goals aligned to business growth.
- Building exit plans for startups and planning for multiple scenarios.
- Assisting with business evaluations, structures, and negotiations.
As an executive, your responsibilities involve a wide range of financial decisions. Many of these decisions deal directly with your business’s wellbeing, while others may involve your own personal liability and wealth management. We provide high net worth management services for executives in businesses of all sizes to include:
- C-Suite and senior-level executives of private, small businesses to public companies. We also work with partners in law and medical practices
- Many pass-through business portfolios and retirement plans are managed by our firm
- We can work directly with owners or Chief Financial Officers and balance investment returns with business cash flow
- Evaluating personal compensation and benefits packages for executives with multiple job offers or a promotion
- Strategic tax planning to lower liabilities
- Managing stock option plans with advice on when to exercise vested shares
A Cash Flow based approach to Wealth Management while balancing long term Capital Appreciation provides Investors with an experienced foundation for decision making. A dedicated team providing a clear, realistic plan provides a compass for navigating crisis and protecting assets with strategic harvests at inflection high points. Clients that invest in Real Estate and private companies benefit from planning that includes Cap Rate estimates balanced with the ability build strong liquidity with cash flow.
- Balancing asset categories and asset classes.
- Providing the integrity of surplus cash flow.
- Designing reliable portfolios with tactical allocation strategy.
Legacy Planning for Families
Estate and Tax Planning are an ongoing and evolving process. Family diplomacy, Education, and coordination that includes the Estate Planning attorney as well as the CPA requires an experienced and trained team to:
- Providing education that includes “Trustee Boot Camp” for select children as well as future trustee family members.
- Leading document vault coordination including wills, trusts, IRA beneficiary forms, and reviews.
- Assisting trust design, implementation, and final outcomes.
Building a coordinated process with CPA’s and estate planning attorneys.
- Standing ready as an experienced team to assist families during challenges.