Plus Alex Tollen and Spencer McGowan present the 2016 Mid Year Sir John Awards along with the semi annual presentation of the Financial Bozo Awards.
Headline Roundup: Top Stories of 2016!
- OOPS! Delta LOSES $450 Million Because Fuel Costs Went DOWN???? Alex! What’s a “HEDGE”? (rhymes with “WEDGE(E))”?
- Rates DOWN not UP!!!! Record Low US Treasury Rates
- Mortgage Refinances 21% on Record Low Rates!
- Real Estate BOOM Marches on!
- Regulators Easing High Yield Bond Allocation Rules for Insurers. Surprise for 2016: The Reversal in High Yield Bond Prices after the Credit Market Freeze of February 11th.
- Oil Reversal and Stabilization Near $50.
- Surprise Service and Manufacturing Industries Accelerate??!!
- The Brexit Head Fake Panic! Soros Bozo Award?
- Who is Gundlach? Surprise of 2016?
We look forward to Summer Planning Season and helping to coordinate your future success.
Featured Research Solutions:
Investors are invited to improve decision making with a comprehensive tour of global economics, indicators, and actual results.
- A Mid-Year Assessment of Our Ten Predictions Investor Guidance: Momentum or Cash Flow?
- Senior Loans: An Overlooked Source of Income and Potential Total Return
- High-Yield ETFs Miss the Boat…Again
Vital Fiduciary Obligations that You May Already Have!
Trustee Boot Camp With Alex Tollen: What You Must Do as an Executor or Trustee.
What Happens when someone passes away:
- The Probate Process
- Executor – roles, responsibilities and fiduciary duty
- What to do with real estate
- Processing the distributions
Joint accounts, POA and trustee of trusts
- To Joint account or to not Joint account: pitfalls and
risks of being a joint owner
- POA is a better way to go for bank and brokerage
- My parents have a trust and I am the successor trustee, now what?
a. Fiduciary responsibilities
- Fiduciary responsibilities
- It’s their money until its not
- The “Windfall” Trap
- How money works, compounding and total return
- The importance of cash flow
- Making the money last
- Building an income base with the portfolio
- Your budget
- Teaching the next generation
Your advisory team:
- Wealth Manager
- Real Estate Professional