A convincing bounce in equity prices corresponded to extraordinary gains in high yield portfolios this week. Compelling evidence against a recession in the U.S. continues to mount with this week’s financial data.
In fact, the case for slow and steady growth, low inflation, and continued increases in employment were made clear in this week’s Federal Reserve forecasts below. Behavior in the emerging market stocks and currencies dispel fears of a global recession.
Featured Research Solutions
- Global Lending Opportunities in 2016
- Eaton Vance: The Timeless (and Timely) Case for High-Yield Bonds
- Alliance Bernstein: Tuning Out the White Noise in High Yield
Headline Round Up!
- Dow Climbs to Less Than 1000 Points From All Time Highs!
- Biotech Wrecked! Valeant Shares Implode!
- Miners Blast Upward!
- Housing Starts Climb Again
- Factory Production Rises for Second Month in Row
- Commodities and Emerging Markets Jump Together
- Federal Reserve Forecasts
Why MGAM Cash Flow Units Can Provide a Timely Solution for Portfolios in the Current Markets.