Disclaimer: Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or purchased by adviser), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this Website, or indirectly via link to any unaffiliated third-party Website, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels.
Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk. No client or prospective client should assume that any information presented and/or made available on this Website serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from the adviser or any other investment professional. Links provided from this website are strictly for informational purposes and are not an endorsement or recommendation of the site, company, content, or its sponsoring organization by McGowanGroup Asset Management, Inc.
Mr. Cheng is a Senior Telecommunications Professional who has followed challenging yet successful paths both personally and professionally:
• He was raised in the rural outskirts of Taipei, Taiwan by his mother.
• He moved to the U.S. for better opportunities when he was 25 year old; He found himself at the Downtown Dallas YMCA with $20 USD to his name and a small rice cooker to start his stateside journey.
• He washed dishes at a local hotel by UNT to get through a Masters program.
• He wrote a book on microchips and currently holds several patents listed below.
1. USPTO Patent # : 5,822,698 : Microcell Frequency Planning Filed 1996 August, Granted 1998.
2. USPTO Patent # : 4.782,519 : Method and Apparatus of Enjoining the Wireless operating capability Filed 1996 August, Granted 1988.
3. USPTO Patent: Central Office Equal Access service solution for Crossbar conversion to digital switch.
His current business activities include:
Bit Security Inc. ( 2018 May – October)
Start-up company with a research and development group in SiAn China. The product developed is a VPN tunnel using AES256 encryption by IPsec and OpenVPN protocol. Due to restrictions by the Chinese government, it is currently suspended by Apple Inc. Mr. Cheng joined the Apple developer group focusing on XCODE.
Tirgo LLC (May 2015 – 2017)
Project 1 : Counted passenger occupancy using Tolltags via IoT technology. This information was reported to the central management server for billing services. “More passengers/less payment” mandate to encourage carpool/ sharing.