Disclaimer: Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or purchased by adviser), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this Website, or indirectly via link to any unaffiliated third-party Website, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels.
Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk. No client or prospective client should assume that any information presented and/or made available on this Website serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from the adviser or any other investment professional. Links provided from this website are strictly for informational purposes and are not an endorsement or recommendation of the site, company, content, or its sponsoring organization by McGowan Group Asset Management, Inc.
Spencer McGowan interviews Hospital Director and Head of Neurology & Neurosurgery Dr. Antonio L. Bowens
Dr. Antonio L. Bowens
Hospital Director and Head of Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Founder and owner of the Veterinary Neurology & Neurosurgery Center of Texas (VNCT): est. 2011
- Published in veterinary journals and has given veterinary academic presentations internationally
- Universität of Zürich (UZH) in Zürich, Switzerland: completed academic residency in the specialty area of neurology and neurosurgery for small & large animals 2008
- Received certificate of completion for abdominal ultrasonography in 2014
- Practicing in the field of veterinary neurology & neurosurgery as well as emergency medicine since 2005
- Neurology & neurosurgery internship: completed a private practice specialty internship 2005
- University of Missouri: completed academic internship in small animal medicine & surgery 2004
- Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine: earned a Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine 2003
- Tulane University, Vanderbilt University, Tuskegee University: advanced laboratory research 1997-1999
- Honors: Beta Kappa Chi National Scientific Honor Society
- Tuskegee University cum laude: earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a minor in Biology 1997