The Document Vault: MGAMShare
MGAMShare is The McGowanGroup’s new file-sharing platform. This platform allows you online access (via desktop, tablet or smartphone) to important documents such as investment statements, wills and trusts, medical directives and more.
Key Features of MGAMShare Document Vault
- Central Location to store important financial and estate documents:
- Estate Documents like Wills & Trusts
- Financial Documents like Performance Reviews & Investment Policy statements
- Tax Documents like Realized Gain & Loss reports and 1099s
- Ability to easily share documents with attorneys, family members, CPAs or other important parties*
- Easy web, desktop, and mobile interfaces
- Files stored in the MGAMShare Document Vault are encrypted using the AES-256 standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data. Encryption for storage is applied after files are uploaded, and DropBox™ manages the encryption keys. Dropbox™ uses Amazon S3 for data storage. Amazon stores data over several large-scale data centers.
*At your direction we facilitate restricted access to certain types of documents with your Certified Public Account, attorney, trustee or designated family members.
Request Access to MGAMShare
It is easy to access the MGAMShare platform. To request that this complimentary service be added to your MGAM account, simply request access and your account will be set up within one business day.
Open an Account with MGAM
Welcome to The McGowanGroup. Please complete the New Client Questionnaire to start the process of implementing a plan with specific insights and recommendations. Our office will contact you to schedule your review.
Access Your Investment Account
The McGowanGroup provides easy, online access to your investment account through Pershing.