Investors Need to Get Smart
NetWorth Radio Powerful Interview: Hooked on Easy Money
- You worked at the Dallas Fed as Chief Economist, what do you think about current fed policies?
- Why has the modest taper posture received so much national attention?
- 2023 = the year that an estimated $1 Trillion in 10 year US Treasury “taper paper” will mature. Will this mean a tightening Armageddon?
- Are we turning Japanese?
- Making sense of interest rates. -2015 equilibrium, for the 30 year 5%?
- Who is Richard Alm and why do you write together?
The Argentus Outlook
A monthly publication of Argentus Partners, LLC, the newsletter strives to deliver current economic information relevant to investing and operating in today’s complex global economy.
Please click/touch here to subscribe.
W. Michael Cox is Director of the O’Neil Center for Global Markets and Freedom at Southern Methodist University’s Cox School of Business. The focus of the O’Neil Center is the study of the impact of competitive market forces on freedom and prosperity in the global economy.
Dr. Cox is formerly Chief Economist and Senior Vice President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, where he served for 25 years advising the President on monetary and other economic policies. He holds the unique distinction of being the Federal Reserve System’s only Chief Economist in history.
Cox is widely published in the nation’s leading business press, Fed publications and academic journals. He is the author of numerous op ed articles for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Financial Times, and Investor’s Business Daily and his work has appeared in virtually every major newspaper and magazine worldwide. The media rely on Dr. Cox’s ability to make plain sense out of difficult economic issues. He is a frequent guest on national radio, television and Internet programs, including ABC’s John Stossel program, CNN, Fox News, ReasonTV, Voice of America, National Public Radio and BizRadio.